Tuesday, March 14, 2006

more on dreaming

Looking online at some dream meanings, which I take only with a grain of salt, I've had some small time to look up flying. Apparently, it indicates a sense of freedom, over an issue that was previously found constricting. I'm not sure what that would be, but I'm sure there are many options. Falling, on the other hand was interesting. Mainly because it's different if you're falling and worrying or if you're falling and unworried. I don't even know if my old dreams constitute falling, since it was more like floating. But I do remember that I wasn't really worried. I knew every time that I was going to land at the bottom of the stairway, but that doesn't mean I was content while doing it. I just wasn't worried or scared. Just thought that was interesting.

No comments: