Sunday, January 15, 2006

Tonight

Tonight was a great night. Nothing special really happened, though maybe you might call the season premiere of 24 kinda special. But actually I had to tape it, so I could attend church tonight, and it turned out it went a little later than 9:00 - more than the 5 minute cushion I gave it, and it clipped off the last... oh... the last minute. so I missed whatever it is that happened when they were staring at the helicopter carrying the Russian guy. But at church tonight, somehow, I was just happy. I don't know why, and I wish I could pinpoint some specific reason, some kind of formula I must have taken, which could produce this reaction. But I don't know what it is. I just wasn't worried about anything, and I felt good and right about everything - the people I talked to, the thoughts I was thinking. I felt levelheaded beyond what I've known for a while.

1 comment:

Anna said...

It's because you spent time with me! I makes everyone's life happy. J/k. I'm glad you had a good night. Sorry about 24. My roommate screwed up the VCR like I thought she would, so I didn't get to watch Desperate Housewives. sigh. I guess there's always itunes. But I watched like 5 more episodes of the Office. So good. I think I'm in love with Jim.