Sunday, May 02, 2004

It's true, I do watch television, more than I can say I like. But I've been watching this show, and to save face I won't speak of the name. I watch this show semi-regularly, but it irks me that it's only good about half the time. I mean, I swear they must have two writers, one to screw everything up and make the show aweful, and the other to fix it all and make it awesome. While I really appreciate the skill of the good writer, it still just bugs me. Just have the good writer write all of the episodes, and maybe, just maybe, you'll have a really good show. But no. Let's keep the stupid, aweful writer, and let our TV show go down the toilet every other week. Maybe I'm wrong, and there is only one writer, who can't really come up with anything good until he just makes everything screwy and terrible. In which case, I'd suggest some kind of counseling or medication, cause the guy could not be in his right mind. Anyway, do-do-do-do-do-do-do. That's it.

No comments: